Royal Food Tour
Embark on a truly one-of-a-kind and extravagant Royal food experience through London's Mayfair and St. James's
- Sip on exclusive royal inspired cocktails in a historic venue
- Dine like the Queen at one of her favourite restaurants whilst learning the dining etiquette of William the Conqueror.
- Feast like Henry VIII in a renowned restaurant whose kitchen is overseen by a chef who's cooked for the future King.
- Visit watering holes of Princes along with cheesemongers and chocolate shops with royal warrants.
- Sit down at a dessert bar for out-of-this-world puds and a glass of champers within a hotel that was a favourite dining spot by Princess Diana herself.
What you'll see:
- The location that Her Majesty the Queen was born
- Buckingham Palace
- St. James's Palace
- Locations of Royal scandal and gossip
Prices start from £350
Tours run Tuesday-Friday afternoons